waking up and realizing you still have more time to sleep
Hoes be like
GAY BEST FRIEND 2013
It’s from the director of Jawbreaker so I hope it’s a black comedy about a gay dude who low key ruins the lives of the girls who try to use him like a fashion accessory
“no people should be treated as accessories”
oh my god the last 35 seconds of the video makes me really want to see this
What I find most interesting is that this movie’s plot is solely based on recognising that homosexual men are not objects for showing off but are human beings, regardless of their sexuality. This movie is teaching generations that queer teens are human.
However the following was commented on the rating of this movie,
“The film received an R rating from the MPAA for “sexual references”. The film’s director responded to the rating by saying, "I always thought of G.B.F. as a PG-13 movie, but we were given an R "For Sexual References" while not having a single F-bomb, hint of nudity or violence in the film. Perhaps the ratings box should more accurately read "For Homosexual References" or "Too Many Scenes of Gay Teens Kissing." I look forward to a world where queer teens can express their humor and desire in a sweet, fun teen film that doesn’t get tagged with a cautionary R." Source
is this the one on netflix?
It’s right here. I just watched it, really good movie.
THEY HAD TWO GAY CHARACTERS BOTH PLAYED BY GAY ACTORS WHAT IS THIS PIECE OF HEAVEN
I have watched this movie a solid dozen times now. Here is a list of things you should love about it:
- Luna Lovegood plays a religious homophobe.
- Megan Mullaly is a supportive mother trying to understand/connect with her gay son.
- The two main gay characters are actually played by gay actors.
- One of the “mean girls” has a legit reason to want to be prom queen. All of the other court members have been white, heterosexual jocks and cheerleaders. She (Caprice) is black, and in drama, and thinks it’s high time a minority takes the crown.
- This movie teaches that people should not be treated like pets.
Awwww, thank you so much!!
I’m so glad to hear that!
You are really sweet!!
when you smile, a fading star finds the power to shine again